VPD stands for “vaccine preventable diseases.”
Vaccination is one of the best ways parents can protect infants, children and teens from 16 potentially harmful diseases. Vaccine-preventable diseases can be very serious, may require hospitalization, or even be deadly – especially in infants and young children.
We have decided to use the word VPD as a company name, in order to let people notice the importance of preventing the disease by vaccines.
About the transportation vaccine & pharmaceutical products, must be needed a lot of knowledge experiences, lows, regulations of each countries, transportation time and method, and Temperature controls.
Yes, we have a lot of confidences about the easiest, fastest, and the most safe way swift and sure of transportation.
VACCINE & PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS TRANSPORT SYSTEM
Requirements for transporting vaccine
・ Product information
Get the information of handing of the product and pharmacovigilance etc.
・Export destination information
Get the information about geography, living environment, religion etc.
Negotiate & determine the transport way (Including Sea or Air shipments)
Negotiate & determine the type and quality of packing materials.
Negotiate & determine the temperature recording method.
POINTS OF SETTLEMENT OF METHOD OF TRANSPORT
- Cold storage management suitable for the climate of export countries.
- Need of suitable temperature control mechanism that can control the temperature of diversified climate.
- Repeatedly reusable refrigerant cold storage box.
- The repeatedly reusable refrigerant and cold storage box is preferable for multiple transports of goods in a year.
- Confirmable temperature control method in Exporting countries.
- Temperature loggers are set in Japan. Through these loggers data of temperature measurement are collected in Export countries. The recording device should be available English for confirmation.